Saturday, April 14, 2012

You

the first time we met.

i can't recall the date. honestly speaking.
you came to KL, to hang out with your friends.
you've promised to inform me if you ever get here.
so that we could see each other, rather than interacting via facebook.

the day that you came, i was excited inside-out.
i know my fashion sense is not up to date as i wear what pleases me.
on that day, i was so nervous.
i remember the moment when i waited for you outside that rollerblade ring.
i wanted to get inside but for fifteen minutes, RM15 is not worth it.
i never saw your face before, i never know what you looked like.
your profile picture, never clear.
so as i wait there, i was imagining.

the moment you came,
i was stunned.
i'm not lying.
i was stunned.
remember when you offered me that coolblog?
i simply shook my head.
i wasn't refusing.
i was stunned.

all sorts of thing ran through my head,
all the way from sungei wang to timesquare.
that moment i realized something.
i melted.
it was so hard to explain.
i've really liked you since the first time we spoke to each other.
with that sexy voice. i was plus plus melted.

since that day,
i wish i could see you more often.
i wish i could speak to you a lot.
but me myself is not a man who's good in talking.
i simply bore people.
i was afraid if i bored you all the way when we were strolling there.
so at that time, i blurted out a lot of unnecessary speeches.
ridiculous speeches.
it's okay for me to spend my time with you just by looking into your eyes.
but you're an active speaker.
you didn't bore me.
no not at all.

it was a fantastic time.
i wish that could happen again.

believe me,
that was the time that i simply fell for you.
a person i have never seen.
but caught my eyes immediately as i saw you.

you were wearing something white.
as what i could recall.
a divine colour.
on a wonderful person.
nothing more can i say.
i was a fool for letting you get away.

love,
Sid.

xOxOxOx

No comments:

Post a Comment