Sunday, April 29, 2012

to matrix it is

weekend

hmm...how is my girl doing? i wonder.
i returned to seremban, KL is soooo boring during weekends.
i've promised you to visit you at KMNS.
so today, i grant it.
i have no idea what to bring so i just drop by Mc Donald's and get something for you, something that cowboy town kuala pilah doesn't have. hihi. i ate up the fries
during the journey there, i know you surely don't want them. heheh

as we arrived, you asked me to wait at kafe A.
i searched for an unoccupied table,puts up the stuffs on the table.
waiting,waiting and waiting.
then you came.
looking so excited,with sweats and looked so cute :)
you just got back from the basketball court.
we sat there and ate the burgers up.
as always, i finished yours. hihi

then your friends came.
you introduced me to them and they to me.
i've also promised them to treat them the next time i come.
but that promise can't be granted because the next time, you're out of there.
after eating, i gave you that black shirt. the one i've promised. my shirt.

later on we moved to the car.
the hard part is coming.
we drove you to your hostel.
i can still feel that hard grip your hand gave to mine in the car.
i stared into your eyes, and you smiled :)

arrived at your block.
you opened the door, and we had a small talk outside the car.
we were reluctant to leave. i don't wanna leave. so did you.
you shook my hand, and gave me a little hug from the side.
i can feel how bad you wanted me to stay.
but i need to. yeah, i have to.

we said goodbye. you said you love me, so did i :)
i entered the car, as the car drives away from you, we shoved our hands.
i was so happy to see you :)

it was a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment